Fusion Whole Body Recovery is a hub for all your pain management and muscle recovery needs. From sports massage to specific pain management/recovery coaching, we can meet your needs from head to toe. With over 10 years of experience, we specialize in treatment for all ages: Crossfit and Olympic weightlifting athletes, gymnasts, runners, cyclists, and triathletes as well.
Combining some elements of sports and medical massage, orthopedic massage integrates modalities to treat soft-tissue pain and injury. Emphasis is placed on understanding both the injury and its rehabilitation criteria. Three basic elements are adhered to, despite the technical diversity in treatment: (1) assessment, (2) matching the treatment to the injury, and (3) adaptability of treatment.
Our therapists use a variety of advanced skills to create a tailored treatment to help alleviate your pain while focusing on the three elements of orthopedic massage.
Bodywork services we also provide:
- Relaxation: general moderate pressure work with long strokes to promote well being
- Prenatal: a combination of prenatal therapy and skilled orthopedic therapy. Our prenatal goes one step farther and uses techniques and stretching that promote a pain-free pregnancy for expecting mom
- Reflexology: eastern/western acupressure that is achieved by applying pressure to a client’s feet and/or hands. This treatment promotes whole body wellness, as well as foot health. This is a great treatment for Plantar fasciitis, Morton’s neuroma, and other chronic foot pains
- Hot stone: treatment utilized for stress reduction and orthopedic work. Warm stones are used to soften deep layers of tension and promote relaxation
- Kinesio taping: provides support and stability to joints and muscles without affecting circulation and range of motion. It is also used for preventive maintenance, edema, and to treat pain. A great way to continue to do what you love to do while allowing injuries to heal.
- Essential oil application and education: utilization of DoTerra essential oils can help to alleviate allergies, tension, and many other ailments. Used during almost all of our treatments, they are just one more way we promote wellbeing.