Fusion Whole Body Recovery is a hub for all your pain management and muscle recovery needs. From sports massage to specific pain management/recovery coaching, we can meet your needs from head to toe. With over 10 years of experience, we specialize in treatment for all ages: Crossfit and Olympic weightlifting athletes, gymnasts, runners, cyclists, and triathletes as well.
This bodywork is best for general pain relief for aches and pains. We recommend at least a 30-90 min maintenance massage 1 time a month for optimal pain relief and range of motion health. Our Maintenance Massage sessions can and may include:
- Deep Tissue
- Orthopedic massage protocols
- Theragun work
- Therapeutic stretching
- Fascial release work
Three basic elements are adhered to, despite the technical diversity in treatment: (1) assessment, (2) matching the treatment to the injury, and (3) adaptability of treatment.
BODYWORK AND MODALITIES WE ALSO PROVIDE WITH OUR MAINTENANCE MASSAGE:
- Relaxation: general moderate pressure work with long strokes to promote well being
- Prenatal: a combination of prenatal therapy and skilled orthopedic therapy. Our prenatal goes one step farther and uses techniques and stretching that promote a pain-free pregnancy for expecting mom
- Reflexology: eastern/western acupressure that is achieved by applying pressure to a client’s feet and/or hands. This treatment promotes whole body wellness, as well as foot health. This is a great treatment for Plantar fasciitis, Morton’s neuroma, and other chronic foot pains
- Hot stone: treatment utilized for stress reduction and orthopedic work. Warm stones are used to soften deep layers of tension and promote relaxation
- Kinesio taping: provides support and stability to joints and muscles without affecting circulation and range of motion. It is also used for preventive maintenance, edema, and to treat pain. A great way to continue to do what you love to do while allowing injuries to heal.
- Essential oil application and education: utilization of DoTerra essential oils can help to alleviate allergies, tension, and many other ailments. Used during almost all of our treatments, they are just one more way we promote wellbeing.