We will be teaming up with DTSOF for a morning workout at 9 am. Then follow it up with The Cat Stretch Series – the 8 movements you should be doing everyday to live pain free and flexible. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to join the fun!
Chromotherapy is the science of using colors to adjust body vibrations to frequencies that result in health and harmony. Each color possesses frequencies of a specific vibration, and each vibration is related to different physical symptoms.
Our sauna now offers over 10 colors for your benefit.
A Brief Overview of Colors used in Chromotherapy
- Red is believed to increase the pulse, raise blood pressure and increase the rate of breathing. Red would be applied to support circulatory and nervous functions.
- Strong pink acts as a cleanser, strengthening veins and arteries.
- Pink activates and eliminates impurities in the blood stream.
- Orange is a mixture of red and yellow. Activates and eliminates localized fat. Assists with asthma and bronchitis
- Strong yellow strengthens the body and activates internal tissues.
- Yellow, the brightest color used in chromotherapy, has been used to purify the skin, help with indigestion, strengthen the nervous system, treat glandular diseases, hepatitis and lymphatic disorders and assist metabolism.
- Green, a color associated with harmony, provides a neutral, positive calming effect.
- Strong green provides anti-infectious, anti-septic and regenerative stimulation.
- Strong blue lubricates joints, helps address stress, nervous tension and infections.
- Blue promotes relaxation and calm. Blue exhibits tranquilizing qualities often used to relieve headaches and migraines, colds, stress, nervous tension, rheumatism, stomach pains, muscle cramps and liver disorders. Blue is thought to have a positive effect on all kinds of pain.
- Indigo is used to address conditions involving the eyes, ears and nose. It has a calming, sedative effect.
- Violet is used to calm the nervous system, soothe organs and relax muscles. Violet has meditative qualities and is often used to treat conditions of the lymphatic system and spleen, as well as urinary disorders and psychosis.
Our new website is finally up. We’ve worked hard to get a beautiful new site ready and we’re proud to show it off. Thanks for reading our blog. We have lots of great blog posts in the works. Please check back or contact us now to find out how we can help you.